|Reliant 450 (Floor Lift)|
Comfortable, reliable and an intergral tool for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling reduces staff injuries, saving money and reinforcing safety.
- The Reliant Lift supports up to 450 pounds
- The high lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors and tubs (with at least 4.5" clearance)
- Battery-Powered Lifts: heights range allows lifting from floor to high surfaces
- Removable battery pack eliminates downtime and simplifies the charging process
- Electronic system includes two 24volt batterins: one for lift, one for battery-charging station
- padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Base Length: 48"
- Base Width: Open 41" Closed 26.5"
- Power: One charger output 24volt DC Two removable 24volt battery packs, Audible "Low Bathery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150-300 (varies with lift range & load), actuator to open/close base of lift
- Caster Options: Front: 3" Rear: 5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450lbs
- Product Weight: 109lbs
- Overall Height: At sling hookup: 74" Min At sing hookup: 24" Base height: 4.5" (clearance)
For more information/specs or for purchase information please contact our Rehab Consultant in Contact Us.